Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pam's Tuesday...What a Day!



We hiked to the "tower" across from our house (thus, the sore calves)...along with walking the dogs prior to going to the TOP!  Its a beautiful view at top but a big puff going up.  I woke up in the morning and didn't want to miss Zumba, so caught the morning class, then Tom and I got in a 50 minute "hike" and then that evening I went to Yoga for 1.25 hours!  Oh, did I say, I woke up with a migraine that morning.  Thank you Imitrex, I couldn't live without you!!!  It was 72 degrees yesterday.  Great AZ weather!  Pam

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful indeed! Thanks for the pics!! And wow, what a day- so glad that you were able to go on the hike along with zumba and yoga- amazing! :) Good job!! :)
    ~M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man what a view -- can't wait until we can walk outside again. Although it was 50 degrees here today - unreal for MN in January!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY pics, Mum!!! Such a clear blue sky- glad you could take advantage:) Can't wait to make that hike again someday!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like and amazingly fun time, and quite the hike!!! Yippie! :)

    ReplyDelete