Sunday, January 15, 2012

Brenda:)

Hello everyone! Hope y'all had a wonderful week, I know I certainly did!!!

I did a little of everything this week for working out which I love, that way I don't get bored and it is just fun to be able to do many different things! I went swimming, did water aerobics, did running circuits with strength training, ran 3 miles straight (60 laps around the little tiny track at the Y... ah!) and played wallyball and although that doesn't add up to 7, I did do them multiple times to get in all my workouts for the week!
I also love working out with a friend and although it doesn't always work out, but this week I got to work out a lot with a friend so that kept it fun and interesting as well! Last Sunday, Neil and I went for a 2 mile run outside, we were a little over half way through when a dog started chasing me, barking and nipping at my heels.  Now, I like dogs, but I have always been scared of anything (including dogs) when they chase me and especially when I don't know who the dog belongs to. Anyway, I got a little scared... So I turned around, stuck my hand out and yelled "STOP" at him (twice)... I must have been pretty scary because the dog stopped in his tracks and didn't move another inch.  Needless to say, I was pretty proud of myself for not screaming and running like a crazy girl haha ;)
I have been doing pretty well on the water goal, but could do better as well! And I'll try working on getting a picture or something up too sometime!
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous week! Keep up the amazingness! :)

5 comments:

  1. It's so much better when you can work out with someone isn't it?? And way to put that dog in his place!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 laps??? Dang girl, that is brutal!!! But go you!!!!

    Agreed- working out with a friend is sooo much better.

    I would have been scared too! I do NOT DO dogs that chase me, no waay. Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi crazy woman!! I wish I could half way keep up with you!! :)

    You ROck! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers Girl!!! And Absolute Congrats on passings the Boards, how cool is that...so proud of you!!! Now just get a job at Childrens, do all this great exercise and you'll have it totally together. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete