Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jaime Jo

Finally Checking in...

It's been a loooong week.  But I managed to get in 5 workouts so far and plan on one more tonight.  I'm so happy to have you guys to turn to for support!  I also have my best friend who is also working hard on losing weight.  She has committed to 4 work outs a week and is making sure I am sticking to my goal as well!

Sunday and Monday mom and I did the 30 minute walk-off-the-pounds video.  Tuesday was a rough day.  I had to go back to work and start our 'Month-end' process of getting all the bills ready to be sent out.  I let the stress get to me and decided to take the day off from working out!  Luckily I have you guys and my best friend.  Kristin texted me several times on Wednesday to make sure I got my work out in.  :)  Mom and I did the video again and it felt good to work off the stress from the work-day instead of letting myself be lazy.  Thursday we decided to change things up and walked on the treadmills for 35 mins.  I decided to take Friday off as well, to spend some much-needed time with friends but was excited to get up this morning and do an hour of Aqua Zumba.  I love it!  It's a great workout and I find myself smiling throughout the whole workout.  The hour flies by!

I'm feeling good.  My muscles are sore, but it's a rewarding feeling.  Can't wait for my scale to start rewarding me as well!!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jaime, I'm impressed...way to go...so happy for you and all the workouts you've done this week. How far do you live from your mom? Glad you're close enough to be able to workout together sometimes. That's great. Sounds like you enjoy Aqua Zumba the way I like Zumba Gold, its easy to have a smile on your face the whole time...its a FUN way to exercise and makes the time fly by...its that kind of exercise that is so motivating! So happy you have a best friend, Kristin back there too to help each other. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only live a few minutes from mom. I've found it's MUCH easier when you have someone to work out with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! :) Sounds fabulous! I wish I could do aqua zumba with y'all, I have been wanting to try it but they only offer it at our Y one time a month and it hasn't worked out to go yet. And go Kristen too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you! Hard to always keep it up but you did your best and that's what counts! Keep it up! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great work!!! You know what they say at Weight Watchers --- It can take 1-2 weeks before exercise shows up on the scale --- So keep it up, it will reward you :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete