Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Donna's Check In

I missed checking in last night so will do both nights together tonight.

Yesterday (Monday) JJ and I decided to switch things up and try a new DVD.  Don't know if any of you watch Dancing With the Stars??  Well, this DVD is Julianne Hough from that show. She is also a singer.  The DVD is cardio ballroom.  One thing I know (like JJ said today to some co-workers) that we are pretty sure that we could be on America's Funniest Vidoes rather than Dancing With the Stars!!!!  It was quite comical.  But even with only doing about 1/4 of the steps, we still got a workout!  Struggled with that for 12 minutes of lessons to learn the steps (warm-up) and 35 minutes of comedy.

Tonight we decided to give Mom a break from laughing so hard and walked around Centennial Lake again.  It was a beautiful day out today.  In the 50's here.  It was nice walking - just started to get cool when we were getting done.  Same as before - warm up and cool down walking to the lake and then 32 minutes around the lake.

So far, I have been able to get all my water in every day.  Tomorrow morning is weigh in.  I'm anxious and yet scared too to get on that scale.  Anna, I keep thinking of your project and keep thinking I need to do that so I don't dread the scale like I do now!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

1 comment:

  1. Donna!

    I feel like such a failure- I totally tried it the first day that I mentioned it... but it totally didn't work (ie, i still felt really hungry at random times, grrrr) so i gave up:( is that terrible or what? I suppose i should be giving my body time to get use to something new but i didn't... yet.

    I love that you tried the new dvd, I would LOVE to try it with you... i would be just as comedic... omgeee... my lack of coordination should be illegal!!! Love thinking of y'all entertaining your Mama tho! TOO FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete