Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PAM - What Was I Thinking???

Monday morning is our weigh-in morning, so I got on the scale and was so HAPPY to see the scale the lowest it has been in a really l-o-n-g time.  I thought the scale was broken, so I stepped on it again, and it was the exact same number.  Yay!  So, what do I do, I go to the store and get the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookie dough truffles...is that about the dumbest thing you've ever heard in your life?  I made them.  The only good thing about them is that they're eggless so you can't get salmonella from them!  What was I thinking???  I was kind of mad at myself for doing that, so I went to the gym last night and worked extra hard on the elliptical machine...40 minutes at level 10.  UGH!  Why do I sabotage myself like that?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I would do!! But good for you for making an extra trip to the gym - I probably would've just eaten an extra cookie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is TOTALLY something I would do- ashamed to say! But I guess once in a while if we get a little treat it can just push us to work harder the next time!
    Good job on your weight loss!!
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete