Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hump Day.

How's everyone feeling?  I feel like today is the hardest day- it's hump day and I can't wait to be able to see the light of Friday!  We have Michael's brother with us until tonight at 11pm, I don't get home until close to 6:30 and leave for mtg at 7:00--aaahh! It's gonna be tough- but I am NOT gonna let this day beat me- I WILL workout! :)  I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

So we currently have 14 participants! Yay!  Our latest member is Julia- everyone say "Hi, Julia!" :)
There, don't you just feel so welcome now, Julia? :) :)

I don't want any of you to ever feel shy or silly about posting- we all want encouragement, or to help encourage you, to give ideas, to laugh with you, to cry with you, or just be silly and random with you!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week and that workouts are a daily success!

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, rough day for you indeed:( Just think how many endorphins will be swimming thru your body after you fit that workout in;)

    Hello Julia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia and welcome to this insanity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there...just got on here...enjoying reading everyone's blog entries. Hi Julia. :) Wednesday is one of my days off for exercise...not that I don't do anything...just that I don't get to count anything...took the doggies for a 20 minute walk with Tom, that doesn't count, and cleaned house...that doesn't count...but I did work out majorly yesterday...to make up for today. Besides, my muscles are sore in my calves from yesterdays workout...glad I'm not the only one...you all are encouraging me. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I'm sorry, that entry above is me, Pam, I guess I'm tired...

    ReplyDelete