Monday, January 23, 2012

A new week.

Thankful for a new week!  Last week was not a great week for me- had a hard time staying motivated.  We had snowy, cold weather and then the flu hit our house- first Hannah, next me, and then Michael- it was AWFUL!  Glad that we are all on the mend and that means NO MORE EXCUSES!! :)
Starting this week off good!  Down a total of 3.5 lbs since Jan 1st- which isn't much but feels like a small victory to me.  We also started this week off with 2 kick-your-butt workouts and some ab work! SOOO hard but worth it when the scale starts showing it.

So proud of all of you that keep me going- I think I would've quit 2 days into this whole challenge if I didn't have all of you motivating and pushing me- so THANK YOU!!

Going to stay positive and motivated this week!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, M! The flu is no joke & takes some serious motivation to get back into the game after that bad boy so kudos!

    Also huge congrats on your poundage loss!!!! I so wish I could report the same... but alas... i'll just keep trying!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Marianne :) Love the little snow family...so, so cute...and of course, your daughter too that Brenda posted...she is just the cutest!!!! And yay for wallyball, never played it, but it sure looks like a great workout! And yes, congrats on the big weightloss, that is good, 3.5 lbs. in 3 weeks...not bad at all. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete