Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Linda & Neil

Well, since everything is either closed or cancelled (including meeting tonight), I dug out a DVD that Brenda bought that's been hiding in my drawer for a long time (& I know it's been a long time because there was a coupon in it that expired June '09).  It was Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" DVD.  It was a good workout and I liked the format (I guess you'd say) of it.  It was 5 minutes warm-up, 40 minutes cardio and 5 minute cool down.  Anyway, we were both sweating and it was a nice change for variety.    Hope you're all doing good!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go you two! You could of just looked outside at the pretty snow you have but instead you exercised and sweated! Glad you made good use of your time and even on something NEW! You never know, you may have found something you actually like, and besides, variety is the "spice of life", especially when it comes to exercise, it's nice to have variety so you don't get too bored with what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Guess what- snowy, yuckiness and what did I do?? Stay in and be lazy---LAME! Good job you guys!!
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete