Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brenda:)

Here are some pictures from my run, well lets be real... jog! Hannah and I had a great afternoon/evening jog at Alki in the rain and I hate to admit it but it was actually kind of fun even though running with a stroller is harder than running alone but it was fun to have a cute little smile to keep me going too! She is actually helping, or trying to help, me right this too! Oh, I love her! :) Anyway, it is a great evening and hope everyone else is enjoying the week!

 Rainy day at Alki!


All smiles:)


And she enjoyed some spaghetti while we were eating dinner!!!

xoxo :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh what a little sweetie pie...if that smile didn't keep you going I don't know what would!!! :) Certainly the rain would NOT motivate me, Brenda...it would take a lot to get me out there in that...ugh! But Hannah's sweet little smile and that she was a happy camper to go with you...wow, lucky you...I know, she didn't have a choice, but she sure is a cute :) Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Seeestah! You rock! Hannah is lucky to have such an awesome auntie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete