Monday, January 2, 2012

Goals - Brenda:)

I absolutely loved this and thought I would share:
Persistence - "There is no GIANT step that does it, it is a lot of LITTLE steps."

I know I am a little behind the game, but I was trying to think of what I wanted to do for my six week goals:
- I want to drink 64oz of water each day.
- And, I want to run a 5k... And actually run all of it!

I was sick yesterday, so I didn't get a workout in, but today I feel wonderful and had a great workout of some intense wallyball this morning!

Sorry I don't have any fun picture to post with this, but I love reading everyone's posts and cannot wait to continue hearing about wonderful adventures! And, I do think that Tom should post some of this poetry for all of us to enjoy! :)

Y'all are super motivating and I am so excited for everyone to kick butt this year!!! hugs:)

3 comments:

  1. Great goals!! And good quote too!! Just snap pics on your phone- that's what we've been doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote sweets! I'm a sucker for motivating words;)

    You can definitely run a 5k!!! I actually ran a 'real' one in an event in our town, maybe 2-3 years ago (i block it out because it was so shameful). For whatever reason Zane's aunt Zoe & cousin, Brianna convinced me to run one (THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT) and then I proceeded to think it was a wonderful idea to pull an all-nighter. Needless to say it was a rooougggh 5k. I could barely run for any length of time, and all these little kids and Grannies were passing me. I was so so ashamed, and of course associated 5k's with other evil things from that point on. But I proved myself wrong on sunday, even if it did take years, so you can do it too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Yeah, Anna that sounds absolutely wonderful... And by wonderful I mean miserable! ;)

    And the thing is that I could do it if I wanted, I just hate running so I had to make it a goal for everyone to know or I won't actually do it! :)

    Yahoo, here we go!

    ReplyDelete