Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Donna :)

Hi all!  Sure nice to read all your posts.  They really keep me going.  And, Pam, yours are not any more boring than mine!  I love to sign in and just see how everyone is doing - good or bad - as I'm sure we will all have times of both.

My week so far -- Sunday we walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes.  Monday was 45 minutes of the 2nd 30 Minute 2 Mile Walk DVD and tonight we did 35 minutes of the first 30 Minute 2 Mile Walk DVD.  So far so good this week. 

I have managed to drink my water every day.

I feel so much better when I get my exercise in.  Especially mentally.  Physically is still ify!  My legs are still pretty stiff and sore.  But we are increasing our time slowly....  I'm glad I have JJ to push me! 

Thanks all for keeping me motivated!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so awesome!!!! You guys are going to be in great shape by the time you come out for your cruise :) I agree there's great mental benefits too - and it seems like it's easier to be careful what I eat if I've put out the effort to exercise. And just think, if laughter is the best medicine you're giving your mom some mental benefits too - hee hee! Love you guys - keep up the great work, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna...you are doing so great, you and JJ...so proud of you! YES, doesn't it just feel so good mentally that you have exercised for the day and that you are doing something GOOD for yourself, for your body? I know I feel that way for myself. I really enjoy getting on here and to see that you have added another blog entry, so keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You guys are just plain amazing!!! Isn't it great having someone to workout with you and someone to push you just a little harder? My sister is that person for me, and I love having that extra motivation and push!
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete