Saturday, January 21, 2012

The LiaBraatens

Ok, another week down. I am feeling exhausted tonight and am so glad that I did zumba this morning and I don't have to workout tonight! I did six workouts this week. I skipped last Sunday and then did zumba for the Wii each day, except for Thursday when I rode on the recumbent bike. Brent said he did six workouts this week, all on the bike. It is so cold and wet here right now that there was no way we were heading out for a walk at the park with the kids. I hope each of you are surviving the snow and cold of January!

2 comments:

  1. Great job you guys!!! I think that is AWESOME that even though it is cold and snowy and gross outside you both stayed motivated at home! --that's way more than I can say for myself! :)

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, way to go...especially trying to figure out something to do when the weather is so bad...we don't have that excuse here in AZ, however, haven't really enjoyed the wind we've had lately! Glad we have the gym to go to (and we do go most days). But you'all have had some treacherous weather up there in Washington this past week...feeling for you all! But glad you haven't let it keep you down and you were motivated to exercise anyway! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete