Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Donna's Check In

Hi all.  I missed checking in yesterday, but enjoyed reading everyone's posts tonight.  Anna I know exactly how you feel!!  It is so encouraging and motivating to read all your posts!

I fell off the wagon yesterday.  I'm sorry to say that I let the 1000 excuses like extra long, hard first back-to-work day, long lines at the grocery store, getting a late supper, headache, sore throat, and then just being too tired and sore to get myself back up out of the chair to do anything but help Mom to bed and crawl in bed myself.   But.... I jumped back on tonight and did a 40 minute workout to the next level on JJ's exercise DVD.  I'm still really sore and legs keep cramping, but also really happy that I worked out tonight and didn't give in again to my natural impulses that have me in the shape I'm in. 

Weighed in today and I'm down a pound from Sunday.  Wish it were more, but I'll take it. 

Tomorrow I get a MUCH needed massage!  Can't wait!!

Night all -- love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Donna, I'm so Proud of You!!! Way to go. We can't be perfect all the time! There are going to be those days...But happy that you got back at it. And honestly, a pound is a pound...one at a time is how it comes off. Way to go...you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I do that again, I'm sorry, that was me Donna, Pam above...Marianne said to be sure and clarify who was talking...sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Donna, I am soooooo proud of you!! I know how it goes but so impressed that you are already down a pound! You are amazing!! Glad that you can get a massage, that will feel great!
    Have a great day! :)

    P.S. I'm am totally ok with you putting your name as the post- I knew it was you ;) No worries- you are a pro at this! :)

    xoxo, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAHOO!!! It's ok to fall off the wagon, as long as you don't tell the wagon to take a hike right???:) lol (tempting...)

    ReplyDelete