Monday, January 2, 2012

Dare You To Move.

So proud of you all! We're committed to this and we are going to be successful!!
Michael and I went down to Alki and did a good 45 min brisk walk, last night.  It was cold but we quickly warmed up.  It was so beautiful- makes me wonder why it takes me so long to get into the rhythm of working out.  Now, I am really looking forward to today's workout...bring on the sore muscles because after all isn't it something like 'no pain, no gain'? :)
There are a couple of things that I got consistently asked questions about so I want to get a few things cleared up.  First of all, as you guys let me know that you have worked out I have a spread sheet that I am keeping track in.  There are 13 of us participating- an awesome turnout!! Second, There is no panic on turning your $ in- but when you do just send it to 900 N 127th St, Seattle, Wa 98133.  This is the shop address and we are going to keep the money locked up there. Thirdly, it is okay to do more than one heart raised 30- min workout per day- this way it can help you if you are sick or too busy on certain days.  However, you may NOT exceed 7 workouts in a week.  If you don't get 7 one week that is ok, strive for success the following week (and success does not necessarily look like working out 7 days- success is whatever you consider it)!  Fourth and final thing, everyone look in your email inbox- I'm going to be sending some info regarding the blog so that you can all participate and add your two cents! :)

I am so proud of you all! We have ambitious goals but I know that each one of them is attainable- we just have to keep striving and push past the "why-did-I-sign-up-for-this" moments!

You all rock!! Keep going!!! Here's to a happy 2012 and a healthier you!
Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Marianne!!! I love your pics from Alki -- so so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I commented on the pictures earlier Marianne, but the pictures are beautiful...so, so pretty...even though I don't want to LIVE in Seattle, it can be such a beautiful, beautiful place to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete