Saturday, January 7, 2012

Donna

Hi all! 

Friday I worked out to the 30 minute walk.  JJ was out with friends and I was soooo tempted to take the night off, but happy to say that I did not.  I felt so good (mentally not physically!) that I didn't give in!

This morning JJ and I went to Aqua Zumba.  This is my, by far, favorite way to work out.  I could do that every day.  We were in the water from 10:20 until 11:30 and I was not ready to quit.  There is a girl that goes to regular Zumba and this morning was her first time for Aqua Zumba.  She said it is a different work out.  So someday, I will get brave and do a regular Zumba also.  For now, I'm enjoying the Aqua.

Plan on doing another work out later today to make up for Tuesday that I missed.

Again, thanks all for helping keep me motivated.

4 comments:

  1. Glad for your regular check-ins Donna...Water Zumba sounds very intriquing...:) if you try Zumba...don't give-up on it initially...you do have to learn the songs (thus the steps as it can be a bit confusing) but is so much fun once you get it all down :) Sounds like you've had a really good week of exercise and have really hung in there for your FIRST week! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A week down and seems like it was pretty good one!!! :) And I bet every week will just get better! Have some extra fun for me at aqua zumba, wish I could go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our instructor for our Aqua Zumba is very nice, but she keeps changing the movements to the songs. Does yours do that too, Pam? We never know what is coming, so that makes it really interesting, but hard also because we don't have a regular routine to learn. Just wondering if all Zumba instructors do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've done zumba sessions several times and Galina (our straight from Russia instructor) changed things up a lot!!!! I enjoy it but I always feel extraordinarily uncoordinated - everyone kicking right & I'm kicking left etc etc etc ..... Water zumba sounds great too! Awesome week you had!!!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete