Thursday, February 16, 2012

tom's planking exercise

hi I want to share this photo after the contest as I new it would have been an unfair advantage for the contest. Notice the form (very important) head shoulders and rear all in perfect alignment. the most difficult part of this exercise is getting the plank on your back. For a more advanced and fun version if you have a friend or family member that wants to watch an event it is a perfect bench for them to sit on while you are planking. Nothing like killing 2 stones with 1 bird. This is 1 of the ways I used to get my astonishing results 3.8 lb weight loss in only 6 weeks. So that is 1 of my secrets to my amazing results. I also have a favorite yoga pose I can submit that is also helpful if anyone would like some free help to try to amass this kind of weight loss. I just want to be as helpful as i can.  Seriously my goal is for a 7 lb weight loss this 6 week period. What is the ending date for the current 6 weeks? Tom

6 comments:

  1. Haha I love this! Please share all your secrets. I need all the help I can get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Tom! Can't wait to see your Yoga pose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Tom, this is amazing! :) Please share your incredible yoga pose- I DEFINITELY need the help, too! :)
    This six week period ends March 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is GREAT!!! cant wait for more post Uncle Tom :), you have a good goal for the next few weeks. Like other bring on the yoga pose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad we couldn't get Sally to sit up there on that board and pose there too! It would of added to the "look" :) Waiting with "bated breath" for that yoga pose...especially since you're so flexible, and a real yoga 'master'. :) :)

    ReplyDelete