Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The LiaBraatens

Okay, I have not reported for a few weeks and I have no great excuse! Except maybe that I completely missed the mark the last two weeks on workouts! This last week I had four workouts and the week before that only three. Brent did much better than I and got in five workouts each of the last two weeks. We have been having sunshine (so rare in Washington in February!) and so we have been walking at the park with the kids. Brent went running a few times and then our usual zumba on the Wii and bike at home as well. The craziest part of these last two weeks is that I am more proud of those three lonely workouts two weeks ago than any other workouts so far! I am going to pick it back up this week for sure. Maybe I will get it in gear and post some photos as well. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! For you- doing anything is better than nothing!! Way to keep going!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Liabraatens ;) Isn't it funny (not funny) but strange how we don't want to post or even put anything on here when we haven't done what we think we should have? But we don't have to be perfect, we're all prone to "go astray" and we won't all do perfectly, so keep up the good work. Looking forward to pictures soon. Glad to read your post and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot to sign out that last comment was from Pam Foster... :)

    ReplyDelete