Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Donna Check In

Hi everyone!

I love everyone's goals and am excited about the contest -- even if I have to try a new vegetable and have JJ take some pictures of me hopefully not gagging :-(   But it will be good for me right??

I'm having a pretty good week so far.  We have been doing the 2 mile walk in 30 minutes.  It is a pretty good workout.  Lots of sweat and tears!!


I have to say that I've exercised more in the last 2 months than I have in the last 2 years!!  So a big thank you to Marianne for starting all this craziness!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see pictures from your veggie experimentation! :)

    And thanks for the picture, love it! Way to go, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture :) --- Your doing great, I've done way more consistent exercise the last 2 months too :) Who knows maybe you'll even turn vegetarian---hahahaha!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! I really like your pic too! That looks like a fun place to walk.

    ReplyDelete