Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monday



Like Jaime said, we walked around the lake last night.  It was such a beautiful day and really felt good to go for a walk.  I haven't come close to my goal weight, BUT I sure feel better.  Friday I pushed a little too hard and my back was really bad.  I sat on the heating pad for a few hours and went to bed.  It used to be that when I got like that I would be down for 3-4 days.  I woke up Saturday morning stiff, but fine!  Went to Aqua Zumba and did fine.  So even though the scale is not being my friend I KNOW this is working.  Keep on everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Good JOB!!! Wow! I'm beyond happy for you! That's great to be able to workout the next day after having a sore back- that's awesome! The scale will show it soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! It's so great to know we're making progress :) That looks like a beautiful place to walk!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jaime and really looks like you have a neat place to walk at...Hard to imagine that is "frozen over"...I know its not enough to skate on but still! Very pretty...and nice to see your smiling face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! What a pretty place to walk... i wanna come!!!

    ReplyDelete