Thursday, February 2, 2012

Neil's Check-In

Well people, I'm finally checking in.  For the month of January I got 30 out of 31 workouts- the only day I missed was the day we were driving home from ND.  And to start out the month this month I have done 2 workouts.  I'm planning on doing something a little bit later before I go to the Husky basketball game, tonight. I'm going to end the week out well.  I'll be checking in quite often now (hopefully).

The workouts that I have been doing have included: Mondays wallyball for 2hrs, Tuesdays basketball for 2hrs, Wednesdays I do an Insanity workout for 1.5 hrs after meeting, Thursdays there are a variety of things I do but mostly Insanity or wallyball for 2hrs, Fridays is wallyball for 2 hrs, and the weekends are full of all kinds of different activities.  I have been trying to be more healthy in the way that I eat, also.  

Your good friend, 
Neil

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you're an exercising machine! Way to go...glad you finally checked in...thought you'd forgot about us here :) Proud of all your hard work, but sounds like you're having lots of fun keeping in shape!

    ReplyDelete