Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Donna

Hi all!  Hope everyone is doing great.  Monday JJ and I walked to the Walk Slim DVD, last night we went swimming and tonight we danced with Kim and the Dance with the Stars crew.  I have definitely decided that swimming whether it be Aqua Zumba or just doing aerobics in the water is by far my favorite way to exercise.  I do like walking outside, so can't wait for warmer weather.  Last night Jaime and I were the only ones in the pool the whole hour we were in the water so that was nice.  Anyway, have to go get supper.  Looking forward to reading all your posts!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're finding a nice variety of exercise that you're enjoying to do. Variety is the spice of life...really does help to not get burnt out. So nice to you JJ can do a lot of these things together. Really makes the time go by much faster. Hang in there and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete