Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jaime Jo's new goals


I can't believe the first 6 weeks are already over.  I didn't even get near to my goal of losing 10 pounds the first 6 weeks.  I lost 1 pound and 2.50 inches.  I can tell that the workouts have been helping though.  I can definetely tell the difference, both physically and mentally, between the weeks I worked out 2-3 times and the weeks I worked out 5-7 times.  When I workout more, I am in a generally better mood and seem to have more "pep".  So I am not giving up!!

My goals for the next 6 weeks are going to be to lose a minimum of 5 pounds and 5 inches.  Also, I am going to try to get in the daily recommended servings of fruits and vegetables.  For anyone who knows me at all, this one is going to be a REAL challange for me!!  HaHa!

Looking forward to see if everyone else met their goals!
Jaime Jo

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad to hear your next 6 week goal Jaime...I haven't made one yet...I need to think of one for awhile (I really like yours...obtainable, but still something to aim toward)...way to go in hanging in there and NOT giving up though...so happy to see you doing the best you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime, this is amazing!!!! It's awesome to *feel* a difference. S0 happy for you & proud too. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Jaime --- You've made progress and you're not giving up - YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little discouraged that I didn't lose the weight, but that just means I'm going to have to work harder this 6 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel and I know how hard you worked -- so just keep it up and it will happen! And thanks for pushing me!! If you push me harder I will push you back!! So here we go for another 6 weeks -- pushing, pushing, pushing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete