Thursday, February 23, 2012

Marianne's Update.

So I haven't done great the last few weeks.  I've felt like I have kind of fell off of the band wagon.  But guess what I'm not giving up.  I only got two workouts in total last week but I'm already at 2 for this week and I'm determined to make at least 5 by the end of the week.

Very glad for all of you checking in and keeping me motivated and on track.

There has been a little something lately that has been causing me an extra lack of energy and a big bit of nausea.  But this little something is not going to slow me down from working out, losing weight, or staying on track- I said from the beginning "no excuses"- right? :)


This is our new little peanut of love!!!  Due to make it's arrival around October 15th!

But don't get too excited...this does NOT mean I'm leaving the blog.  Ya'll are stuck with me for the entire year! :)  I have gotten clearance from the doctor to keep going as I have been previously- so it's gonna be the same ol', same ol' here! :)

Just wanted to let you guys know before it hits facebook because you are my closest support group!  I love you all!!!

4 comments: