Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just Checking In:)

I have pics but I will have to post them later because I don't have them loaded on my computer yet... I just wanted to check in!

Nothing too exciting going on here, I have been doing a bunch of different things to stay busy and love the mash up of workouts! Swimming, biking, elliptical, wallyball and strength training.  I had a little bit of a hip flexor hold up this week so I didn't run at all. I did one workout on Sunday that was a lot of fun and thought I would share... I did a hundreds workout - 100 of everything - lunges, squats, hip raises, 100 second wall sit, ab exercises, bicep curls, triceps extensions, shoulder exercises and 10 minutes of jumping rope.  It was a lot of fun! :)

I will post some pictures soon although I don't think I have anything to look at compared to everyone's gorgeous and fun pictures! It sure is fun to see everyone and where they workout since we are all so far apart, then I can kind of imagine what it looks like when I read your posts about your workouts! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying thee week so far, love all the posts, pictures and inspiration!!! :)

Brenda:)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like "Variety is the spice of life" with you Brenda :) Glad you're keeping up on all the exercising. Looking forward to your pictures. As you said, I too am really enjoying all the posts, pictures and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome youre keeping such a variety in your workouts- keeps it less boring i would imagine... tho i have to say... pretty much all the workouts on here that y'all are doing are far from boring!!! way to go FAM!!!

    your 100s workout sounds...... awful.... lol especially to have to end it after all that work with 10 minutes of jump rope, WOWEE!! you go girl:)

    ReplyDelete