Thursday, March 22, 2012

Update

We have been pretty busy around here but thankful for my Sister, who watches Hannah Tuesday and Thursday mornings so that I can go to Pilates.  It is a great way to start the day- I feel much more full of energy and happier after my morning workout.

We are coming up on our 6 week goals this Saturday and can't wait to hear from all of you.  I was quite pleased at my doctor's appt in 5 weeks since my last appt I have lost 10 lbs!  I hit my goal and I am super excited!!  Now, to lose 6 more in the next 6 weeks is my new goal.  Also, I want to continue drinking more water- I have been doing a lot better than I was but I want to drink at least two bottles everyday instead of 1-1.5 bottles full.  I have been taking my prenatal vitamins everyday but not 2 more of my vitamins because they make me sick to my stomach.  Now that I am not feeling as nauseated I need to get consistent with all 3 vitamins, again.

Keep those posts and pictures coming! We all love hearing how you are doing.  How did you do on the last 6 week goals and what are your new goals?

H's funny scrunchy nosed smile

Blowing you all kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww what a little sweet punkin...blowing kisses:) :) You go girl! 10 lbs. I'm so impressed and proud of you Marianne...Keep up the good work. Pilates is a really excellent workout too, what a sweet sister to watch Hannah for you so you can go. Keep encouraged for the next six weeks so you can accomplish your goals. Happy, happy, happy for you!

    ReplyDelete