Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pam's NEW 6-Week Goals

Maintenance, Maintenance, Maintenance...you guys are gonna get tired of hearing me say that, however, I reached my weight-loss goal, actually exceeded it by a few pounds...so want to maintain that...I took my vitamins everday of the past 6 weeks...so happy for that...I exercised at least 7 days per week for the past 6 weeks, so I want to keep that up, and I want to keep drinking my fluids.  I do add MIO to my water...it helps me to get my water down...it's '0' calorie flavor that you add to water.  I really love the accountability this BLOG has done for me (us) and always enjoy checking in on your blog entries too.  The scavenger hunt sounds like a lot of fun too...thanks to Marianne for making it fun and exciting for all of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good work! Maintaining is super important so it doesn't ever get old. :)

    ReplyDelete