Saturday, March 3, 2012

Donna's contest pictures

This was fun!  I bought and tried a mango.  I have had mango flavor before but never had a real mango  and didn't know how to pick out a good one.  After I bought it, I found out that the more rose color it has the riper and better it is, so dumb luck I guess, I got an excellent one!  It was delicious!




I also tried Edamame (soybeans).  Surprisingly, I liked them!  These we ordered at Crave.  They had a spicy Asian sause on them.  I would eat these again also.  Wow, a vegetable that I like!!






For exercise, I tried out 2 new machines in our exercise room.  Gotta say that I like the good old treadmill the best in that room!  But it was fun to try them. 


3 comments:

  1. NNIIIIIIIICCEEEE! :) Love the new things and glad you liked the fruit and veggie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - I'm proud of you, and you even found a veggie you like ---- YEAH!!!! & 2 new exercise machines - you did amazing!!
    I like the treadmill too, but I've gotten quite into the bike lately. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Donna...those soybeans actually looked good the way they were fixed at the restaurant! Yum, I would have actually liked to try them :) And, you really can't go wrong with Mango, it's delicious...soooo yummy. Glad you scored on both of them and tried two new machines. You're doing great, and hanging in there. Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete