Sunday, March 4, 2012

Linda :)




So these were the 3 new fruits we tried - the Kumquat was not my favorite, it was kinda bitter/sour (or something!!)  The pummelo was really good, sort of like grapefruit but maybe not quite as juicy.  The ugly fruit was really good too - it was really juicy and kind of a cross between orange and lemon (but not too sour).  The cactus wasn't bad, except for the slimy factor!

I've been pretty good about getting my exercise in, either walking, cycling @ the Y or Wallyball .... but I failed to try a new one :(  We were going to try TRX suspension training, but then it didn't work out last week -- we're still going to try it out though.

Hope everyone's doing good - keep moving!!!!   :)

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute Linda...wish I could do the TRX training with you...you did better than Tom and I, at least you tried a new fruit and veggie. With us being sick and having company last weeek and this week we didn't do either, bah hum bug. But I'm sure having fun looking at the rest of you and your entries, now that we are feeling better and have NO company! I do plan to VOTE though. Hope that is OK! We did get our regular exercise in...well I did and I think Tom did...not sure yet...at least he got out and walked, even when he was feeling rotten. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these pics! I would love to try the ugly fruit. That sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete