Monday, March 12, 2012

"These Shoes Were Made For Walking...." (PAM)

And exercising, and Zumba-ing, etc.  (Yoga is barefoot :) It's been quite awhile since I've checked-in, and really don't have anything very exciting to add.  I have been able to do at least 7 workouts every week since the beginning of the year, so that is a big accomplishment for me!  It has really helped a lot, I can say, as far as losing weight and keeping it off up to this point, I have actually gotten a few pounds below where I want to be, so that is another huge accomplishment for me.  Haven't been this weight since Tom and I were dating 28 years ago.  Thanks to Marianne for having the EXERCISE FAMILY FIT 2012 to keep us all going.  It has really helped me and kept me accountable.  Also been taking my vitamins everyday so far this current 6 week period and working on the water intake too.  Thanks for all your encouragement to me to keep on keeping on with this exercise...it's a good thing for all of us!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love those tennies!! Very cute! Awesome job on your goals, Pam. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meets & exceeds goals ---- Great Job!!!!!! Cool tennies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! And amen to the "keeping me accountable" thing- I'm the same way!!! Thank you for posting, even though it feels like you don't have anything new to add.

    ReplyDelete