Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jaime's new experiences

Being the procrastinator that I am, I stayed true to form and waited until last night to post my contest pics.  However, when I got home at 11:15, I wasn't able to get on the Internet!  I'm not sure if these will count for the contest since I am late, but I wanted to post them anyway.  :)

As mom already posted, we tried Mango, Edamame and a couple of the machines in the exercise room that we hadn't tried before.


The mango was delicious!!  I will definitely try that again.

I wasn't so sure about the edamame...

But it really wasn't too bad.  Not something I'm dying to try again, but it was OK.  :)

And lastly, I tried out the exercise bikes in the little gym at mom's place.  It's been a really long time since I rode a bike!



I haven't had a very good couple of weeks.  I haven't gotten in as many workouts as I would like.  I'm looking for any motivation I can get!  I hope everyone is doing good!

Jaime Jo




3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! :)

    Raw, Raw, Ree!!! Kick 'em in the knee! (imagine jumping and flailing about) Did that work for some motivation haha ;)

    It's a new week and a whole new week of workouts await, it will be a better week! Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you accomplished the challenge, you found a new fruit you loved, choked down a veggie (it may have had some flavor if you hadn't plugged your nose --- HAHAHA) and did a new machine - good for you!!!!!
    Hope you have a good week ---- it will pay off and your cruise is coming!!!! (that's my big motivational speech-haha) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime, your face is hilarious in those pictures of you eating the veggie...I bet it was actually GOOD the way it was fixed... ha ha, and surprised you had never tried mango, goodness girl...where have you been your whole life??? Mango is delicious!!! Glad you found something you really do like :) Keep hanging in there...it's really worth it. Your pictures brought a smile to my face!!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete