Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Marianne's update.

Glad for those of you who have posted- even when you don't feel like we have anything new or exciting to share just know that you are motivating others by just doing your same old routine.

So I have felt pretty lousy on and off (much, MUCH different than with Hannah) so between being tired, feeling gross, and spending all last week planning two parties and another party tonight I have not had much time/motivation/energy to workout.  So last week was BAD!  I got a big fat old ZERO in the workout column- first time since the beginning of the year- boohoo! :(  BUT, this week is much better.  I started off this morning at the Y with my Aunt Karen doing Pilates from 7-8:00am- it felt great!!  I just feel so much LESS lousy when I do something for exercise.

Even though last week was way less than ideal, I do have to say that I am very excited about my 7.6 lbs gone.  I thought I would only gain but that's not so, apparently.  Belly is growing but somehow losing weight- it's weird but I'll take it! :)

Keep up the working out and posting!

3 comments:

  1. 7.6 pounds is awesome!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best, though. Hopefully that passes. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you Marianne...7.6 lbs. gone...even without all the exercise. But just hang in there...some days are better than others as you well know. And now you have little peanut helping you not always feel 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marianne - that is great!! Makes me hopefull that it will happen. Take care of yourself, that is the most important thing. I know what you mean about posts motivating you, it sure does me.

    ReplyDelete