Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi All!

Loved all the contest pics.  I'm doing pretty well.  Really discouraged about weight loss.  Maybe I'm just supposed to be fat!  But I am feeling better so that has to count doesn't it??  We walked around Centennial Lake last night and I have been walking to the DVD indoors when it isn't so nice outside.  I'm really looking forward to some nice weather.  Cooled down today, but is supposed to be close to 50 the rest of the week and close to 60 this weekend.  Next week they are even talking about it hitting 70.  Yea!!!  I want to walk outside more before it gets too hot!

Anybody else feel like they are on a emotion roller coaster ride?  Hope to see some more posts so I can get back up to a high again!

And Happy Birthday to two really special nieces!!  Can't believe little Hannah is 1 today.  Someone give those 2 a birthday hug from me please!

Donna

4 comments:

  1. Hugs - I've got those under control for you! :)

    Yay for nice weather! And feeling better most definitely counts! "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" - that's what I say when I want to give up on something! Just keep going and plugging along, even though you may not be seeing as many results in weight loss as you like, there is still a lot of good going on inside because of the exercise and I'm sure the weight is going to start going away too. Maybe it just has a mind of its own and you have to be more stubborn than it!!! :) Who knows the reason, but KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!! I totally feel ya!!!!! I'm in the same place. I feel stuck with weight loss too, it gets discouraging- it would be so much nicer if it just fell off on it's own :)

    I have to say how proud I am of you, though!!! You definitely help keep me motivated and inspired!

    Thank you for the birthday hug! :) We love you and miss you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider the birthday girls double hugged :)

    Hey, just keep on!!! I have to say I've been a bit discouraged with my weight loss too -- I feel like I've been doing more exercise consistently and being very careful with what I eat and I keep thinking our scale is broke because it is just stuck, stuck, stuck!!! I just think eventually it'll unstick - for me and you - and we'll feel very rewarded!!!! Soooooo, don't give up! and how you feel plus the benefits to your body DO count!!!

    70 degrees? think we'll come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you for exercising and sticking with that! It is just so good for a person, and I know it makes you feel so much better about yourself. Keep up the good work and don't be discouraged. Don't ever give up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete