Monday, March 26, 2012

Harv's Update

Can't believe another 6 weeks is up already but I am happy that I hit my goal of 10 lbs on Saturday- the last day.  I know also that Marianne and Linda keep telling me that- "you don't get to count more than one workout a day" but I have a tablet that I am keep track of both Linda and my own workouts in- exactly what they were and how many.  I did 83 workouts in the last 42 days.  If I can keep that up, I hope I will be able to get another 6 lbs off in the next 6 weeks.  That is my goal as well as, with the weather getting better, spending a lot more time on the trikes and bikes.  Of course not losing any wallyball time but maybe trading a few walking miles.  This has been fun and it is going to get more fun, I think for all of us because of the nicer weather coming---except maybe the HOT Arizona days, for those in the south.  I guess there you spend more time in the air-conditioned gym- ha!  Will check in again, sometime soon- hopefully before 6 weeks is up.  Glad everyone is doing well, with the "Get Fit" program. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Harv on the 10 lb. loss and reaching your goal for your 6 week goal...thats great!!! Exercise really makes a huge difference on getting the weight off and KEEPING it off! Now, I'm trying to convince myself to go out for my walk, however, it is 90 degrees outside and the gym is closed...ugh! (its harder when you have company at the house), they just left for the evening...so it's "now or never"....lol :) Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete