Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jaime's Scavenger Hunt Pics

Well, here's the first of my scavenger hunt pics!

#3 a piece of art from where mom and I like to walk after work - Centennial Lakes


# 5   Ducks swimming 


#10 A random guy at Cheesecake Factory wearing a 'cause' bracelet. :)


# 25  The ugliest rainboots Marshall's had to offer.


#32  Someone I know if the swimming pool - getting ready for aqua zumba this morning.  :)


I'm having lots of fun with this and am looking forward to seeing everyone else's pictures!  Happy hunting everyone!  :)

Jaime Jo

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! You have a great start!! Love seeing your pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of your mom...my rainboots are unglier than yours...wait'll I post my picture...lol, you'll get a laugh, I found them at JC Penney...only one's they had sitting there on the shelf in the store...two odd boots...same style as the ones you have here....makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete