Sunday, April 22, 2012

PAM'S SCAVENGER HUNT PICS...just a start

#29. Me exercising with some buddies.
#7. A GREEN water bottle.
#49. An UMBRELLA in a drink. : )  Grandpa loved it!!!!  See his smile................
#28. Someone wakeboarding behind a boat.
#8. Someone exercising with a jogging stroller...with twins at that!  Oh how I relate!!!!
#17. A creative picture of sunshine.  (However, when Malia saw this, she laughed and thought it was dumb)...she thought it wasn't creative at all....she said that's not creative at all, it's sunshine and two palm trees!!!!
#37. Dog (Jack) with sunglasses on.  And not happily, however, he got a treat for it.
#51. Dog with shoes on.
#37. Oops, sorry for the repeat....dog with sunglasses on.
#11. Someone exercising with a (two) knee braces on.
#30. Me eating frozen yogurt.  Notice the clock "says Its yogurt time anytime"....

2 comments:

  1. You've got lots of great pictures!!!! I have to say g'pa looks quite pleased with himself - made me laugh :) -- I'd like to see him try to take a drink...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your umbrella in a drink!! :)
    I couldn't find any of the water activity ones. It seemed like all month long we had beautiful weather throughout the week and then it would get cold and rainy on the weekend. So I had a hard time finding anyone "playing" on the lakes!

    ReplyDelete