Saturday, April 21, 2012

Donna's Scavenger pics

Hi all!  Having fun getting pictures!  Need to do better at posting more often -- I totally agree with you Neil!

Here are some Pics I took so far.


#4 - someone excercising with a pet.  Made me miss Pepper!



# 5 - duck swimming


# 6 -- someone feeding ducks


#23  -- a sign of spring.  A man told us that this snow egret comes back to Centennial Lake every spring for the summer.  He (the egret well the man too!) was really quite tame - he let us get pretty close.


#25 -- rain boots - nice, huh??


#27 me exercising under a bridge


#29 -- me excersising with a "special" Buddy!  And in the rain!


#32 - someone I know in a swimming pool.  So fun every Saturday!


#36 - One of my favorite restaurants.  You don't look like me and not have several!


#37 a dog wearing sunglasses -- my adorable friend, Cody!  Love this dog!!


#43 -- colorful excercise shoes.  Haslel just came back from walking on her lunch break at work.


That's all for now -- more coming, I hope!!



2 comments:

  1. Really like your pictures Donna. Thanks for sharing them. Finally got mine uploaded. As you know, it takes lots of time...but I finally said...I just have to sit down and DO IT. And I like the admonision of Neil that we need to be on here more. I still have more pictures I can get I hope, So, I'm a working on it. Great pics. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures -- you made me laugh....I'm so glad the man and egret were both tame and didn't try to bite or toss you in the lake or anything :)

    ReplyDelete