Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Neil

                      
     Hey peeps, I have not been on here for awhile but I have not gotten away from the whole exercising thing we do.  Doing my regular workouts every week as in: wallyball, basketball and insanity, elliptical or xbox!  We had such a nice weekend this last weekend that we got to go, as a family on a 22 mile bike ride, for the 1st time this season.  As far as my last goal, getting my core harder, I can't say that is has gotten that much harder, but it'll take time.  I am happy to say that since we started this thing I've lost 14 pounds, not a chance I can keep up with dad but, it's fun trying to chase him!  I'm happy with where I'm at right now and plan to keep that stomach fat off.  As far as a new goal, I'm going to try to drink more water (meaning vitamin water) and continue to stay off the bad drinks meaning energy drinks and pops!  Hope all is going well for you - keep motivated.

Your friend, Neil                        

2 comments:

  1. Wow Neil...way to go!!! Thats pretty awesome!!! And even though you're not seeing the hard tummy you are making progress...and thats great keeping up on all the exercise...you just feel so much better! Won't be long and we'll be seeing you somewhere along the line this summer up in WA. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Neil! Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete