Saturday, April 14, 2012

I think I'm winning... ;)

I hope everyone had a great week!!  Bryce showed up here last night and the sun is shining beautifully today - it's going to be a great weekend here in Minneapolis!!

Here are some more scavenger hunt pics...

#1 Someone exercising with a scarf on...she may not look like she was exercising - but she was.  We met her a couple of times lapping the lake!


#4  Someone exercising with a pet.


#8  someone exercising while pushing a jogging stroller.


#17 Sunshine!!! Loving the warm rays of spring! :)


#29  Me exercising with a buddy.

#50 Me wearing shades in the sunlight! :)


Everyone enjoy your weekend!
Luv Ya!
Jaime Jo

3 comments:

  1. You're smashing this thing!!!! ---- We have a beautiful weekend here too - LOVING it!!! :) p.s. I AM going to get some pictures posted - eventually! Have fun!!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving your pictures here....love your #17. Sunshine....how cool. Your pictures are so springy....I'm gonna give you some competition real soon here....life has just been busy here, but if I don't hurry, I'm gonna be in trouble. Way to go with the great pictures though. Sure enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime is too fast for me. She has her camera ready while I'm still trying to find mine!! By the time I even get it out, we are past what I wanted to take a picture of. Great job, JJ! I love #17 too!

    ReplyDelete