Monday, April 9, 2012

Donna's goals

Hi all!

Well, I did not do very well this last 6 weeks.  So time to get myself in gear and get serious again.  My goals are to lose 6 pounds.  One of these times I'm going to make this goal!

I want to have my goal of drinking 64 ounces of water again.  I thought I would keep up with this, but without it being a goal I didn't do it, so it is once again one of my goals.

I'm going to keep it simple this time and see if this works.  Just the 2 goals this time.

I joined Weight Watchers tonight so will be concentrating on that along with my exercising and drinking my water and hopefully will lose some weight!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go Donna...Weight Watchers is such a great plan...I keep thinking I want to go just so I can learn how the new WW works with the points + Good luck and good luck on your water drinking...I have such a hard time getting that much water down, but keep up the good work...I know you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you! I love WW and I think the new points plus system is awesome!! I will join you doing WW again in Nov. :) I think it is great that you set very reasonable, realistic goals- they are very attainable and when they are accomplished you will feel so victorious!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you - You've maybe lost a few battles but you haven't given up on the war - and that's awesome!!!!! You'll win! Love ya, :)

    ReplyDelete