Friday, April 20, 2012

Neil

Well its almost the weekend and i hope that all of you have been doing well this week. I know that i have done fairly well with just missing one workout this week, i plan on making that up over the Weekend... it is suppose to be 63 degrees on Sat. also 72 on Sun. This is Seattle so you never know but i have hope. :) Push yourself to the end of the week, LETS GO!!! DON'T STOP NOW. By the way, on a side note i just watched Major League last night for the first time in forever :) that movie always makes me think of watching it in Buchanan at Christmas time, forgot how funny it was lol... good times :).

P.S I know i am not the best to be saying this because i am not the best at it BUT, as i work on getting better at it - let's all post a little more please, it keeps us all inspired and striving for are personal goals.

Always Your Friend Neil

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Neil, and yes, I liked your little admonition to post a little more here, so here I am. I had a good week...actually Tom and I both did...we both got in 11 workouts each. Today was 108 degrees. But its only supposed to be 100 tomorrow and cooling into the 90's this coming week so should be very pleasant!!! You OTTER come down!!!! Keep up the great work though and we'll be seeing you this summer sometime. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I was signed into the "Family Get Fit 2012" when I did the above comment, sorry, Neil...that was my comment....
    Auntie Pam

    ReplyDelete