Sunday, April 22, 2012

PAM'S SCAVENGER HUNT PICS...

#23. A sign of spring.

#40. Carol doing Latin Dance.

 #43. Colorful Exercise Shoes.
 #3. A piece of art where you work out.  (We go to a Christian gym).
 #32. Someone you know in a swimming pool.  My niece's kids, Chloe and Elijah.  This water was FREEZING...seriously, but they wanted to play in it anyway!!!! I wouldn't even put my toe in it!
 #6. Someone feeding ducks.  (Chloe)
 #5. Ducks. swimming.
 #10. Someone wearing a "cause" bracelet".
 #45. Me throwing a penny into a fountain (@ the London Bridge)...over my shoulder for "good luck"...
 #36. My favorite restaurant (Red Robin)...actually some of my favorite restaurants are in Seattle...lol
 #47. Someone building a sandcastle.  Chloe found these kids at the beach and joined in.
 #34. Someone wearing a life jacket.
 #16. Someone wearing flipflops.  (my niece Shana, pg, and due in July).
 #50. Me wearing a pair of shades in the sunshine (holding my scavenger sheet papers, lol)
 #38. Someone rock climbing.
 #46. A picture of an alligator.
 #20. A healthy dinner that I am actually eating...Crab/Cobb/Mexican Cheese & Cabbage Salad...YUM!
 #22. A colorful GREEN salad.
 #21. A colorful fruit salad.
 #24. Me eating a BIG strawberry.
#25. Rainboots.  (And yes, Malia thought these were sooooo cute), ugh! OK, I'll give her credit, maybe if they were matching, lol.

So, I'm still working on more...but we sure don't have RAIN to splash in puddles, ha ha and I think its just way too hot for people to exercise in spandex...today was 108.  But, Oh well...maybe I'll be lucky and find some others...I carry my camera everywhere.  But this is the last week, so, we're running out of time.  Enjoying all of your pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment