Sunday, April 15, 2012

Linda :)

Well I'm right on time with my 6 weeks check-in - hahaha!!!  My goal was to lose 10 pounds but I didn't .... the first 6 weeks it was my goal and I lost 6.5 pounds, this time I lost 3.5 pounds so that does equal 10!!! :)  But why change it up now - my goal for this 6 weeks is 10 also!!! 

I also have a few scavenger hunt pictures --- can't have Jaime skunking us all!!!

#23 a sign of spring --- a flower bed that needs weeded, thank goodness I had good help!!!
#47 Someone building a sandcastle -- It was a beautiful day at Alki!!! :)


#1 Someone exercising with a scarf on  

#77 A tiger on the beach :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, these are so cute...especially the first one. And #77....hummmmmm, I haven't found that one anywhere "hiding".....Marianne, where did you hide that one at, lol?
    Way to go on the weight=loss...that is totally good!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Linda!! I'm with you, Pam -- #77???? I must not be looking in the right places!!

    ReplyDelete