Monday, April 23, 2012

Jaime Jo

Got my work out today - at work!  Everyone moved cubes today except 4 of us.  I was one that didn't move - but I helped a few others move.  And boy did I get a work out!!

Here are some more scavenger hunt pics:

#2 someone jogging in the rain

#7 a green water bottle

#12 kind of hard to see - but someone biking in spandex.

#16 someone wearing flip flops...in bed...playing solitaire  :)

#21 a colorful fruit salad

#24 me eating a big strawberry


Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!!! way to be with the pics. By the way what dates are you going to be in Seattle in the summer time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neilio!! :) We are going to be in Seattle around 8/30 to around 9/16. We haven't gotten our flights yet so we aren't for sure about the dates. Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete