Monday, April 30, 2012

Donna's last pictures

Hi all!  What fun this has been!  I haven't done as well as some of you, but I've had fun!  Just a few more pictures to add at the last minute.


#1 -- someone excercising with a scarf on -- Jaime was doing most of the work, but Mom was getting her workout helping her!



#3 -- a piece of art where you workout


#7 -- a green water bottle


#15 -- Vibram 5 Finger shoes


#16 - someone wearing flip-flops.  Honeylyn at work -- I should have taken her face, she is a real cutie!




#24 -- Me eating a good, big strawberry!



#30 - me eating frozen yogurt at the MOA -- and it was really good!


#41 -- Mom holding balloons


#44 -- a lucky penny on the ground.


#45 -- me throwing a penny into a wishing pond at the MOA.


#46 -- a picture of an alligator


#48 - colorful unbrellas -- kind of hard to see, but they were colorful.  One was stripes and the other was patchwork.



#49 -- Jaime and I ordered this one on the left thinking it would for sure have an umbrella and instead we get a flamingo!  So had to make my own favorite drink with an umbrella!!


Thanks, Marianne, for making this so much fun!  I really enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures.  There are some good ones!  It was pretty painful to have mine taken so much though!

Good night, all!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment