Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful Memorial Weekend!



Well, here I am FINALLY posting my new 6 weeks goals.  I'm only a couple weeks behind! ;)

I did pretty good on my last goals.  I joined Weight Watchers online to help me learn to eat healthier.  I did really good on getting in my water every day.  I found two new places to workout.  As a result, I managed to lose 8.5 pounds.

I haven't been doing very good about getting in my workouts, so that's my focus this 6 weeks.  My goal is to accumulate a minimum of 25 WW activity points per week.  Which is about 4 workouts.  I will continue to get in my water and eat better. 

I'm really impressed with everyone's success so far!  It's great seeing everyone doing so good. 

Lots of Love,
Jaime Jo

2 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you --- Great Job!!! I'm glad you & your mom are doing WW together--& you're both being successful, riiight on!!!!

    Keep up the good, hard work!!!

    Love, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete