Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Day

Happy Weekend Everyone!!! :)

Hope y'all are enjoying it and maybe even enjoying the sunshine? It is grey and sprinkling here but imagining that it was sunny!  Hope everyone has had a wonderful week, it is so fun to hear about everyone's successes!!!

I have still be working out everyday, but I am feeling somewhat like a fish out of water... This is the longest time that I haven't swam in years! And although we have been at the pool, I haven't had time to just lap swim and I am missing working out in the water.  Hopefully when I am just working on the floor and not doing all of our classes too, then I can swim more and do all other kinds of workouts... Right now I am just using the elliptical in the garage so I have time to workout before work!

Anyway, I am about to head out to go on a walk with Marianne to Starbucks :) Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Love y'all,
Brenda:)

p.s. I'll work on a picture for the next post ;)

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you for a bit at Walla Walla. I'm sure we'll see you more this summer too. Work always adds new challenges too! Just as travel has added new challenges to my workout routine, ha. But a person just has to make up their mind to "JUST DO IT". Always happy to see you on here.
    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete