Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good Morning!

Good Morning everyone!! I just thought I would check in quick this morning. Yesterday was the end of another Weight Watchers week for mom and I. I've managed to get in my 25 activity points so far every week of these six weeks. For the last two weeks I have exceeded the 25. We are still walking during our two 15 min breaks and lunch break at work. The last couple of days have been very hot and muggy so we have been walking the halls and stairwells of our building. For our "real" workouts mom and I have been making good use of the pool. Judging by the scale this morning, it's paying off!! I hope every one has a great day!! Jaime Jo

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! :) so proud of you, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Proud of you!!! I can't wait for the end of October so that I can join WW again. :) You guys are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you Jamie Jo for sticking with WW and the exercise and just going for it. You can do it. Really happy for you. Just keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete