Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi, it's me Anna=)

Oh my.  It's the prodigal daughter returning with her tails between her legs.  (Where's my robe & fatted calf?)  Heh heh - only kidding 

I do return with results but I have still not mastered this working out thing yet. 

BUT since february, I have lost 13 pounds!!!  All is being attributed to better eating habits & cutting out the naughty stuff - all that yummy goodness Harv wrote about... ughhhh

I have had a lot of success with 'lean cuisines' at lunch vs. eating fast food (better for my budget too!)  They are usually between 250 & 350 cals - pretty tasty & lots of 'options' so you don't get bored eating the same thing over & over.  Yes, they have a lot of sodium, but they don't contain preservatives so I like that. 

I'm also taking a multivitamin + cal/mag/D + ocean essentials (omega-3 fatty acids) + complex for hair, skin & nails.  Even if it's just in my head it feels good to invest in my health & I think I have more energy as a result.  (it's not as tough to get myself out of bed in the morning). 

I honestly can't believe the scale says what it says - i have put myself on 3 different ones just to *make sure* the jokes not on me...

When I start working out (because I WILL) i will definitely be checking back in... gotta tone up the jiggly parts... haha

XOXOXO 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you on here Mrs. R. after so long...I thought you had given up, but alas!!! You have lost so much weight by cutting out the "junk" --- that is so great, it really makes a difference. Love the vitamins too :) Adding in the exercise is the next step, but one step at a time...it's so great to see such results! Just as Donna and Jamie, Harv and Linda are seeing great results with Weight Watchers. Way to go and keep up the good work :) It sure feels good to take control of your health!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna, good to see you back on here!! Awesome job on losing 13 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you!! 13 lbs is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete