Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Linda

Well, I'm just a bit behind here ---- My goal the last 6 weeks was to lose 10 pounds, but alas I only lost 5 -- So why change things up now?  We'll go for 10 again this 6 weeks and maybe I'll at least get the other 5 off!!  I've been doing good with the exercise until this last week, things have just seemed SO busy --- but I do know that's just an excuse :(   We did ride the tour de cure, for diabetes again this year, which was a lot of fun .... we did the 25 mile course, which included some crazy hills----puff, puff!!


It was fun to see Bryce, though I failed to get a picture of him!  Hannah's changed a little since grandpa and grandma saw her last!!

Take care everyone ----  Love to all :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Way to go on dropping another 5!! You must be skin and bones! Can't wait to see you all in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Linda... and for dropping another 5...that is great! Like the pictures too :) :) Every little bit helps to get to our goal. A satisfying accomplishment too to do that bike ride "for a cure"...makes you feel like you're doing something not only for yourself but also for a good cause too! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing you this summer...actually won't be that long from now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO!!! Inspired by your 25 mile ride + hills!!! LOVE the pic of Hannah + Gpa & Gma - too too cute.

    ReplyDelete