Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello, World! :)

Hey, hey!!!

Where has everyone gone?

Anyway, honestly... I don't know if I was correct about it being six weeks, but I THINK so... ;)

Here is my post this week... Things are going well, I love my job and this was my first week of having 12 hour shifts and managed to get a workout in everyday.  I would get up in the morning and if felt wonderful to know I did something before I got to work and then in the evening when I was tired I didn't have to worry about trying to workout and get to bed at a decent time!

It has been beautiful here and I have been trying to take every advantage of the sunshine that I can! Yesterday I went down to Lincoln Park with Bryan and Sami and we did a really fun circuit with the TRX band, jump rope, resistance band and the park equipment - it was so fun to workout on the water!

Thought I would add in a picture to make it a little more entertaining - we have gone to the pool multiple times already and I love taking my waterproof camera case and taking pictures! Hannah is such a little fish :)



Hope everyone is doing well! Don't be a stranger ;)

Hugs, Brenda:)

4 comments:

  1. You've done a great job!! and been very disciplined about getting your workouts in - I'm very proud of you!!! And you've been posting - YAY!!!! I'm going to do better :)

    Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Brenda!! I'm very impressed that you are working 12 hours and still getting your workouts in! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, Brenda. I'm so proud of you! So glad you love your job and you are doing so great getting in your workouts along with everything else going on. I'm going to try to match your postings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures Brenda :) You're such a good Auntie :) You've made exercise a part of your life and you make it FUN! That's why you're thin! Also, when I read your title last week "HELLO WORLD" it just made me laugh...because I was kind of thinking the same thing...like where is everyone....they've allllllll gone A-W-A-Y...but glad to see they've come back again. So happy to see you're faithfully blogging though and keeping up the good work here!!! Keep up the good work, while you doing a good work at the hospital!!!!

    ReplyDelete